2020 In-Store Shopping Guidelines
Welcome! We’re so glad to have you back!
Before visiting, please take a minute to review the safety precautions we have in place, and above all practice respect and kindness with one another!
- If you are unwell, please stay home!
- Stay two shopping cart lengths from each other, our carts are approximately one meter in length, so this will ensure you keep a distance of 2m/6ft from each other & our team
- No passing in aisles, it’s not possible to pass someone and stay a safe social distance, so it’s a one way aisle while someone is in it
- You must shop with a cart as that’s how we’re monitoring numbers of shoppers in store
- Shopping in groups of one to two people
- Please limit the length of your visit out of respect for others waiting in line to come inside
- Not offering plant consultations. This is not business as usual, and while we love talking plants with you, we will not be offering plant consultations this season (Staff in retail are available to answer location and pricing questions, and restocking items).
- Sanitize your hands prior to entry to the store, cart handles will also be sanitized between customers
- Please limit what you’re touching in store. We’ve increased frequency of sanitizing, and have hand sanitizing stations located throughout the store for your use, but please also limit contact with surfaces.
- Masks are strongly recommended, if you don’t have one when you arrive one will be offered to you. Donations will be accepted to benefit a local charity.
If you are uncomfortable shopping in store we understand that completely as well, and will continue to offer local delivery to a 35km radius of the greenhouse. Free for orders over $150, or a $20 delivery fee for orders less than that. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss delivery or place an order!