Philodendron McColley's Finale
These strong leaves are perfect for adding interest to both the indoor landscape and planters. The colour of McColley's Finale leaves will surely please on their own or combined with other striking textures and colours.
- New growth comes in red before changing to green as it matures
- Medium bright indirect light - Early morning, late evening/ filtered sun is best.
- Watering - Water when the top 2" of soil is dry. Philodendrons are susceptible to over-watering.
- Fertilizer - Feed regularly in the summer months with a well diluted, balanced fertilizer.
- Decorator tip: Red or orange mid-century planters will compliment and highlight the striking new growth. will be mostly a bushy houseplant, but can eventually get to 3ft.