- New growth will be bright yellow and fade to green.
- Medium bright indirect light - Early morning, late evening/ filtered sun is best.
- Watering - Water when the top 2" of soil is dry. Philodendrons are susceptible to over-watering.
- Fertilizer - Feed regularly in the summer months with a well diluted, balanced fertilizer.
- Decorator tip: Bright, citrus coloured, or earth tone pots will compliment or show off the bright, new growth. will be mostly a bushy houseplant, but can eventually get to 3ft.